First Kisses

Posted by SweetKiss On 10:26 AM

The best kiss ever!(for guys)

Lay her oh a bed,couch etc get ontop of her and make her feel safe then gently lick or peck her hot spots e.g neck, stummach, ear after that give her a sweet kiss on the lips(mouth closed) lift your head up and look her in the eyes and tell her something like "i love you!" softly and sweetly, after begin a slow processing of frech kissing, pick the pace up after a while and repeat kissing hot spots over and over, this will give you gil one thing to remember and soemthing never to forget. And hey if she lkes it that much maybe she'll do the same to you .

Turning a Man on

When you are lying down, slide your hand up your mans top, lightly roam your hand around his stomach, then move up to his chest.

GUY TIP

When your with your girlfriend and shes kissing your neck. Run your hands down her back, in a somewhat of a cirlce motion, if you want run your hands down her sides too, then place your hands in her back pockets (if she has some) that'll make her wanna get closer. or at least it made me wanna get closer to my guy.

Kissing for the first time at the movies

This tip is for experienced and new couples.
1) When you are sitting next to each other, lift up the arm rest (if you can), and rest your head on his/her sholder and wait for them to do the same

2)**girls
Place your hand on their chest and start to trace their coler bone, then their neck, then their jaw bone, then pull their chin in for the kiss

**guys
Pick up one of their hands, and start tracing their fingers, rist, arm, coler bone, jaw, then when you reach their lips, touch them lightly, then pull them in from under thechin for the kiss


This kiss can be a light peck, to a french kiss
to me, its very romantic


1st time kiss

When its time for your 1st kiss, you will be scared. the 1st kiss is always the best. but ne ways when you kiss slowly do so and then back out. then once she goes toward you again, rub your girls tounge withurs(she will love it). then u will want more than just a kiss.lol


A Good First Kiss...

This is a good one for a first kiss. Guys, wait for the right time, then lean in slowly, slowly, (to make sure she's okay with it), then lightly brush your lips over hers, then give her a really, really soft kiss. Then look into her eyes. She'll totally move in closer for another kiss!


Amazing kiss (never forget it)

To create a memory to last forever with the one you love, do what my bf did to me. we were sitting in his room, on his bed. he got up to his computer put a long song on and came and sat down with me. then he kissed me lightly twice and then we proceded to make out. he gentaly put both of his hands on my hips and forcebly but extremely gently laid me down on his bed. (as he did this we continued making out) he then leaned ontop of me and intensified the kiss. i had my arms around his neck while he had a hand around me and one not to far up my skirt. i was so turned on we madeout for about an hour and a half. then he got up and lifted me to my feet where he stood behind me kissing my neck softly. i then turned around to makeout with him then we danced softly swaying back and forth while making out. it was the most memorable day of my life

0 comments

Post a Comment